A big thanks to all our recent donors!
: McGregor Clan: Scottish people are a racial or ethnic group of Scottish who identify as or are ethnically African or Maroon. Used in association with Maroon Scottish identity, the term commonly refers to Scottish of African and African-Caribbean descent. The group (also referred to as Afro-Scottish or Maroon Scottish) represent approximately 0.7 percent of the total population of Scotland.
The McGregor story is one of dogged survival and endurance in appalling conditions. History calls them the Children of the Mist. For nearly two centuries Clan McGregor was a victim of Proscription. This meant that male McGregor’s could not use their surname, own property or even, in the worst times, possess a knife. They were legally hunted down and tortured or beheaded, often by Campbell’s. Despite such catastrophic fortune, Many McGregor’s had fled Scotland to Britain and England in fear of being persecuted by death. Whatever wealth the McGregor’s took with them to Britain they capitalized in business and their offspring’s ventured into the Caribbean islands namely Atlantis Nyan-Ko-Pong Xaymaca(Jamaica), the McGregor name survived and today they flourish and have spread their wings in England, Canada and the USA.
Thanks to the outlaw, Rob Roy: McGregor. Who captured the public imagination, McGregor’s would remain ‘McGregor’s despite them.’
The word clan is a derivative of the Gaelic word for children. But to be a member of a clan didn’t automatically mean you were related to the chief. Those who worked for the clan would take the surname, and those who needed protection would pledge themselves to the chief and accept the clan name as their own. But they were united equally, living and sometimes dying in service to their clan. Nowadays, under Scots law, anyone who shares the clan surname is automatically considered part of that Sovereign and Royal Clan.
Promoting and protecting universally recognized human rights and fundamental political freedoms. :McGregor Clan: Natives of Atlantis Nyan-Ko-Pong Xaymaca(Jamaica), North America and Scotland wishes to exercise our Indigenous autonomy as is its God given right so expressed in the UN General Assembly‘s adoption of the 2007 United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.Recalling, that “All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development, without outside interference.” This right is embodied in Article I of the Charter of the United Nations. Its inclusion in the UN Charter marks the universal recognition of the principle as fundamental to the maintenance of friendly relations and peace among states. It is recognized as a right of all peoples in the General Assembly Resolution 1514 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples, (1960) article 2; Article 1 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights which both entered into force in 1976. It is also included in the Declaration of Principles of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation Among States adopted by the UN General Assembly in 1970, the Helsinki Final Act adopted by the Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe (CSCE) in 1975, the African Charter of Human and Peoples' Rights of 1981, the CSCE Charter of Paris for a New Europe adopted in 1990, the Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action of 1993; and the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (2007), article 3; and by virtue of these international rights, we as :McGregor Clan: Maroons can freely choose our political status.
:MCGREGOR CLAN: SOVEREIGNS CONSTITUTION
& UNALIENABLE RIGHTS
:Kennet MacAlpin: was King of Dál Riada, King of the Picts, and the King of Alba. He inherited the throne of Dál Riada from his father Alpín mac Echdach, founder of the Alpínid dynasty. Wikipedia
Born: 810 AD, Iona, United Kingdom
Died: February 13, 858 AD, Scotland, United Kingdom
Rob Roy, by name of :Robert McGregor: (baptized March 7, 1671, Buchanan, Stirlingshire, Scotland—died December 28, 1734, Balquhidder, Perthshire), noted Highland outlaw whose reputation as a Clan Gregor has always claimed to be part of Siol Alpin from the Gaelic Siol Ailpein, meaning Seed of Alpin, which was a family.
:Andrew McGregor: is one of the many descendants of the GREAT
:ROB-ROY:MCGREGOR. and his lineage has been traced back to :KENNETH MACALPIN:THE FIRST KING OF SCOTLAND. :ROB-ROY:MCGREGOR. was known and proven to be the descendant of :KENNETH MACALP: through DNA tracing and is confirmed authentic.
:Andrew-Shaun:McGregor. anointed High Priest name (:Elohim AmunRA:), incarnated on the 27th day of December, the year of the sun 1979 in Atlantis, North America on an island called Xaymaca(Jamaica). Surviving heir to the Scottish Maroon Throne by bloodline, incarnated by father :Clive McGregor: and mother
:Andrew McGregor: is an Master Electrician and served in the Jamaica Constabulary Force, but retired shortly after receiving injuries and migrated to Canada where he became an Inventor and Entrepreneur.
Visit :McGregor Clan: Clothing.
Visit :McGregor Clan: Inventions Inc.
Visit :Eccentric Electricians
:McGregor Clan: are a Scottish Maroon tribe that arrived in Atlantis Xaymaca(Jamaica) in the year 1800's from having to flee Scotland from persecution. They intermarried with other Maroon tribes from Ghana who were Ashanti Maroons living in :Xaymaca(Jamaica).
Names of all incarnated McGregor's and there household is first recorded within the Sovereign :McGregor Clan: Registrar. Each member of the clan is documented with a Sovereign :McGregor Clan: Nativity live birth certificate and identification cards to identify. The identification cards can be checked by any law official worldwide data base. If any :McGregor Clan: member chooses to operate under Commerce may register a STRAWMAN account only to do business. Lawfully making the :McGregor Clan: Sovereign man/Woman the executor and beneficiary of their TRUST.
:Andrew McGregor: was appointed by the elders of the Clan both ascended and living to become the successor of the :McGregor Clan: Sovereign Maroon Tribe and has been seated on the seat as the :McGregor Clan: Founding Father, kemetic Chief High Priest and Clan High Chief since November 27th 2017.
Graduation of His Royal on March 31st in the year 2000. His Royal was honored by the Governor General and other dignified officials.
JOIN US IN BUILDING THE NATION WE WISH TO HAVE.
1. Agriculture –· Building worker coops, [ ] Research and Development of new products and markets [ ]· Farmer with land [ ] Acreage____ Farmer without land [ ] · Food Recipes [ ] Healing Herbs [ ]· Create small farmer training and resources [ ]· Research and development, identification of markets, import/export, distribution. · Investment in Agriculture Projects [ ]
2. Culture –· Ourstory, collecting our history – Oral history project to the written word. [ ] · Food from our culture [ ] Herbs and healing [ ]· Artist [ ] Writers [ ] Song Writers [ ] Poets [ ] Musicians [ ] Sculptors etc to create works to uplift the Maroon people. [ ] Writers of Books for children and adults. [ ] Plays to educate the people [ ] · Create the National Anthem [ ] · Rites of Passage [ ]· Eco-Tourism (Identification of Maroon sites) [ ] · Spirituality [ ]· Host fundraisers for the Maroon Heritage Trust Fund
3. Education – Ministry of Intelligence· Identify issues concerning education, policy and legislation that impacts youth in the Maroon Diaspora towards the implementation of a Maroon Centered Education. · Curriculum creation based on a Montessori style and project based learning and team building· Create Reading list. · Creation of STEEAAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Agriculture, Arts Math) and the Trades Curriculum. Mind – Body – Spirit· Language academy ( early exposure to multiple languages and strengthening of our creole languages, twi, koramanti etc) Sign Language· Identify online resources· Rites of Passage · Fundraising for our schools
4. Economics/Fund Raising · Identifying businesses and funding sources to create new business opportunities for the Global Maroon people,· Identify and/or provide Entrepreneurship training· Identifying Funding for startups including fundraisers for the Maroon Heritage Trust· Design Economically sustainable projects· Implement Power Center to provide wrap around services
5. Elder Council (Age 55+) · Create an elder agenda · Advice local Maroon Council · Wisdom keepers and Legacy builders willing to pass on the traditions and skills of Maroon people to the next generation. Stories, Oral history Project. Mentoring .
6. Event Planning · Work with existing Maroon, African, African American, Caribbean and Afro –Latino organizations to create quarterly forums on issues of importance to the community with a focus on the youth, economic development, community empowerment, cultural, trade and political awareness, etc. · Host Cultural Heritage and Funding events for the Maroon Heritage Fund· Create Calendar of annual Maroon People events.
7. Health · Creation of a local wholistic health agenda, including herbal, scientific and spiritual healing.· Mind- Body –Spirit· Reparations – self repair · Reparations – (Misplacement / Forced Labor / Occupation ) has created many diseases which must be remedied (Hypertension, Heart disease, HIV-AIDS, post traumatic slave syndrome and mental illness etc.)
8. Legal – Indigenous and Human rights · Help with legal action to support our indigenous rights – research, writing, getting training , filing actions· Human Rights training · Sitting on Diaspora· Know your rights training [ ] Legal background [ ] Indigenous Rights [ ] · Familiar with UN agencies [ ] Identify funding for development projects [ ] Write well and understand legalese [ ]
9. Natural Resource / Environment · Identify Natural Resources in the areas you live· Research to get a better understanding of what has happened to them. · Create a Sustainable plan for use of our natural resources. · Legal action /marketing
10. Public Relations / Outreach and Recruitment· Creation of outreach and marketing materials· Recruitment. Willing to be trained. Host presentations.
11. Political · Helping to shape the Maroon government – look at the Constitution· Political leadership development· Research issues and create policies that affect Maroon people locally and globally
12. Research · Identifying research and best practices, issues on Maroons, African Diaspora and Africa
13. Youth Council – Restricted to youth 7-25, · Creation of a Youth Agenda and Youth Council · Identifying the needs of youth – history, culture, skills, entertainment, training needs etc· Identifying and connecting with Youth organizations on college campuses worldwide · Youth Leadership Development / Mentorships · Social media, technology
14. Technology / Social Media· Website development [ ] · Searchable Database of people and articles · Create Apps to move Maroon Agenda · Do phone surveys · Willing to train others [ ]
:McGregor Clan: Office in Canada has started a S.H.E.A.P program and is seeking HELP. We are raising money to help the Sick, Homeless, Elderly, Abused People (S.H.E.A.P) in Jamaica and individuals worldwide who are experiencing difficulties. Your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate a lot or a little. Anything helps. Thank you for your support. I've included information about our movement below and is looking forward for each and everyone support. Learn more...
Tel: (647) 917-0321
Visit the link below and help us help others👇
Sign up to learn how you can gain your sovereignty.
We always have time to speak to our Maroon brothers and sisters, so feel free to call during our business hours.
20489 Hurontario Street Caledon, Ontario L7K 1X6. 6Waggonette Cres. Kingston 4. Xaymaca
09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.